Craig and Jay have spent decades in Australian radio. Craig Bruce is the former national head of content for Southern Cross Austereo, and during his career Craig did everything from push buttons behind a desk to managing and driving some of the biggest names in the industry. Jay has produced numerous number one shows (including some of the people featured in this podcast).
In 2019, Craig and Jay turned the stories of success and failure into their first book. Game Changers: Radio - Insights from the world's best radio broadcasters and programmers (available from Amazon).
Also in 2019, Craig hosted the show's first live event. In connection with Commercial Radio Australia, Craig presented an afternoon of lessons and shared experience as part of CRA's annual Radio Alive program.
In 2020, Game Changers: Radio became Game Changers At Home - a series exploring how the best of the best record and broadcast live from home.
As a podcast, Game Changers: Radio:
* Recorded live at Commercial Radio Australia's Radio Alive Conference in Brisbane in 2019
* Was shortlisted for Best Arts and Entertainment Podcast in the 2018 Australian Podcast Awards
* Was shortlisted in the Mumbrella Publish Awards for Best Podcast 2016
* Surpassed 445,000 downloads since May 2017
* Attracts 7,241 individual subscribers.